Selling Your Home
Selling your home can be complicated. There are a lot of details involved in getting it ready to sell, pricing it correctly, marketing and getting the word out, and understanding your rights and responsibilities. Whether you are local, out of town, upsizing or downsizing, we can help. As Realtors, we are held to a higher ethical standard that agents who are not members. We work hard to make sure all of the I’s are dotted and the T’s are crossed. You have enough to worry about without being concerned about legal ramifications of forgetting an important step in selling a home; let us help you.
- If you think you may want to sell your home, give us a call. We can run a list of comparables to help you determine what your home is worth and what a good listing price is. This will help you to determine if it’s a good time for you to sell your home. If it’s not a good time for you to sell, renting it may be a good option; call us, we can help with that too!
- We’ll walk through your home with you to give you an idea of repairs to make, how to de-clutter spaces for showing your home, etc. Packing and decluttering your home is important. By having a clean, uncluttered home, buyers can see the potential in it for them; they can visualize their own photos on the walls and furniture in the rooms.
- We will market your property on the MLS as well as other common home sale websites such as Zillow and Realtor.com.In addition to this web marketing, we advertise listings in local publications.
- We will communicate with other agents, set up showings, and communicate Buyer and Agent feedback to you.
- Once a Buyer makes an offer on your home, we will start the negotiation and contract process. We will help you understand the contract, and negotiate to get you what you need and want. We will be with you every step of the way until you get the check.
If you’re looking for a new home in the area, we can help you with that while you’re selling your current home.